The health and well-being of our people and clients is paramount. Veterinary services are considered essential services by governments around the world due to the importance the role’s veterinarians play in ensuring bio security, surgical and emergency services to ill and injured animals. To help us remain fully operational we ask the following:
**Waiting area is now closed**
- Arrival – Stay in vehicle (cats must be in a cage, dogs on a lead)
- Call reception 075769555 Bethlehem or 075769807 Cherrywood for contactless handover
- Nurse collects pet outside
- Pet get’s fussed over with treats and TLC
- Vet starts consult, calls owner for history and to discuss plan of treatment
- Reception will call you for over the phone payment
- Pet is delivered back to client outside
- If your pet is to be admitted to stay with us, a member of staff will come to greet you for admission.
- Discharges will be given via phone or email to avoid lengthy social interactions.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
Please try to call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available to help your pet readily.